Sunday, February 21, 2010

The run seemed to help!!

I still feel great after my run this morning.  In all honesty, i thought my back would be very tight by now. Normally the pain is so bad after i have been sitting down it takes me a few moments to stretch out my back, and for the pain to go away.  This pain in my hip and back that have caused me so many problems, didn't bother bad at all today.

So i am guessing the fact that i went easy and didn't push my body too hard, was a very good thing.  Also I would think the bouncing of my spine as i ran allowed blood to get into the inflamed area between the discs that are causing me the pain.

I am going to give a great deal of the credit for my quick recovery and feeling good after my run to two products.  The first is Biofreeze. I use the roll-on applicator, since it's difficult to reach my spine area by myself.  I discovered this product about six weeks ago and it is amazing.  I makes your skin feel cool and doesn't smell very strong, at all.  The special thing about Biofreeze is, it contains Llex. It's an herbal extract that soothes areas of discomfort and pain by naturally relieving inflammation.  Llex also relieves nerve pain associated with many back problems from bulged disks.










The other product I just found two weeks ago is Blu-Emu.  Don't let the name scare you.

It works very well and has no odor at all; that's right no stinky gym smell.  It is a little different than Biofreeze because it doesn't feel like much of anything when you apply it to your skin.  The only way i can describe how it feels is, if someone is putting pressure on the area you apply it to.

I use both of these in addition to applying ice on my back.  This combination has helped to eliminating taking 3 Aleve every day and pain killers at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment