Saturday, February 20, 2010

How I was Injured

I remember the day my back got injured. Well I am sure it was helped along by the many number of stresses I put on my back growing up. There was the crashing of a 3 wheeler off a 80 foot ravine when I was 14. There was the car crash I was a passenger in when we drove straight into the back of a Pinto that had no tail lights. We were going about 65 mph and then flipped into a 15 foot ditched. This is the short list of accidents don’t even get me started with all the mountain bike crashes I have had.

It’s funny I walked away from all these accidents and never was injured. It wasn’t till I was carrying a large piece of granite through a door way that I messed up my back. I had to step up a step and turn to my right to get through the door and felt a “POP”!

That was all just a pop I felt a little pain but nothing major. I kept working and didn’t think anything of it.
Well as the weeks passed I started to have more and more pain. It sucked and it hurt at times but not all of the time and I figured I just pulled something and it would get better.

That was 18 months ago, and I am still not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment