Friday, February 19, 2010

Living with my back pain

HI, I am going to write about my ups and downs over the last 18 months of back pain.  I will talk about things i have done to try and make my back pain more manageable.  I have tried just about everything thing a person can try to help with back pain.  somethings worked for me and some didn't.

I would like to say i am not a doctor and you should consult with your doctor before you try any of the things i have tried.  I will also say i went against my doctors suggestions in some cases.

I know it sucks to have back pain that keeps you from doing the simplest tasks.  I have always been very fit and athletic and the back pain at times hand rendered me helpless.  I have 2 daughters and it kills me the days i cant even pick them up to play with them. However i am 100% against surgery so i have put a lot of time and effort into finding a way to make my back stronger and hope some day it will go back top normal.

I will talk about exercises that i use work out routines and supplements i use to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment