I have been swimming the last two weeks and that has seemed to help with my back. It was sunny out this morning when I got up and said what the hell. I grabbed the dog and headed out the house.
I will be honest i was nervous about going for a run. I didn't want to make my back worse or cause myself to be injured worse. But sometimes you just have to go out and do it and see what happens. I am tired of being held hostage to my back pain.
The first mile was not great at all my right hip and leg was tight and tender. I fought through the pain and the last mile was amazing. The adrenalin must have kicked in because it felt like it was just another run and i had not taken anytime off.
I will get back to going through what i have done to help me with my back pain and the things i have been through.
I am just very excited about being able to go for a run and i will post how my back feels latter. My fear is its going to get very tight but I hope not.

No comments:
Post a Comment